Smaart SPL is a dedicated Sound Pressure Level metering, logging, and reporting application. SPL does not perform Spectrum, Transfer Function, or Impulse Response measurements.
Simple Interface with SPL History Plots
• Quick access to configuration functions and logging actions from a single, intuitive control bar
• SPL History timeline shows data collected over entire logged or live-logging event
• At-a-glance display of all calibrated inputs
• Expandable meter grid for unlimited user-defined SPL readouts
• Smaart SPL calculates 15 SPL metrics by default, additional customizable metrics may be configured using “Advanced Meter Config”
• Fully user configurable SPL Meter Grid window
• View multiple metrics from one or many microphones in real time
• Green, Yellow, and Red “traffic light” threshold controls for each metric independently
Web Browser Interface
• Remotely view Smaart SPL’s actively logging inputs via a networked (LAN or Internet) desktop or mobile device
• API supports multiple client connections
• Password protection option for access control
Alarms & Event Notes
• Configure alarms for any or all calibrated inputs
• Alarm Events are flagged in the SPL timeline and noted in the timestamped logfile
• Triggered Alarms cause the input in violation to flash for a user-definable duration
• “Add Note” events as needed to any actively logging input
Logging & Reporting
Smaart SPL creates logfiles in .txt format, and can generate
SPL Summary Reports for user-defined time ranges.
• Smaart SPL logs all default and user-configured SPL metrics
• Logfile contains a header for all Max values, as well as any overloads, alarm instances, and user-added notes.
• Click here for a sample log file.
SPL Summary Report
• Comprehensive and easy to interpret reporting for delivery of SPL data to production teams, venue management, archival purposes, or any other interested party.
• Optional automatic email generation to your default mail client
• Click here for a sample SPL summary.