Rational Acoustics Scandinavia
mobile +47 97 123 033
Thomas Züllich – Smaart CI
T.Z., who is often referred to by that nickname, manages the Rational Acoustics Scandinavia branch located in Oslo. He has been a skilled SIM System II and Smaart engineer since the early 1990s and has conducted numerous classes and workshops over the past thirty years.
His language proficiency includes German, English, and Norwegian.
For a comprehensive listing of the Smaart Instructor team around the world, please refer to this webpage: https://www.rationalacoustics.com/pages/smaart-instructors.
German, born 22.09.1963 in Koblenz, Germany
High competence in marketing and communication, and understanding of social media and web communication. Extensive experience and interest in finance and accounting and cost analysis. High competence in professional sound systems.
Long and broad experience in sales and marketing with several years of experience as a salesman. Charismatic and sociable, and loves to network. Particularly good in relationship sales (B2B).
- since 2016 – CEO & instructor for rational acoustics scandinavia, Oslo
- 2014-2016 – acoustic consultant, Brekke & Strand as
- 2012-2014 – specialist electroacoustic, COWI as, Oslo
- 2010-2012 – Director of Marketing, LydRommet as, Oslo
- 2007-2009 – project manager, KAM, eventech scandinavia, Stockholm
- 1993-2006 – managing director (CEO), Meyer Sound GmbH, Germany
- 1991-1993 – director of sales, DUDDA AUDIO SYSTEMS, Germany
- 1988-1991 – shop manager, DRUMS ONLY, Germany
Business-oriented and operational, with a strategic eye and good commercial understanding. Clearly communicative, motivating, and inclusive leadership style, with a high energy level. Very committed, creative, and oriented towards goals, and is good at seeking influence. Actively looking for new contacts and is very outgoing.
High competence in professional sound systems at international level. Special expertise in analysis and adjustment of large and medium PA plants.
More than 30 years of experience with two-channel FFT measurement systems (SIM System II, Smaart) and sought-after lecturer in the subject.
- German – mother tongue
- Engelsk – fluent and able to negotiate contracts
- Norwegian – fluent and able to negotiate contracts
- French, Danish, Swedish and Spanish – basic reading and verbal communication skills
References (selected audio-related)
sound system design and adjustment, customer support, and sales
- Norges Musikkhøyskole, Oslo, Norway
- Kristianslyst Skole, Stavanger, Norway
- Gasteig Philharmonie München, München, Germany
- Staatstheater Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
- Badisches Staatstheater, Karlsruhe, Germany
- Festspielhaus Worms, Worms, Germany
- Friedrichstadt Palast, Berlin, Germany
- Staatstheater Saarbrücken, Saarbrücken, Germany
- Stadttheater Ulm, Ulm, Germany
- St. Pauli Theater, Hamburg, Germany
- Theater der Stadt, Trier, Germany
- Buddy Holly Musical, Hamburg, Germany
- Herr der Ringe Musical, Berlin, Germany
- Tabaluga Musical, Oberhausen, Germany
- Estrel Convention Hotel, Berlin, Germany
- Konsert & Kongress, Linköping, Sweden
- Kulturhaus Lüdenscheid, Lüdenscheid, Germany
- Stadthalle Landau, Landau/Pfalz, Germany
- Musikclub Harmonie (WDR Rockpalast), Bonn, Germany
- Wedau Stadion Duisburg, Duisburg, Germany
- Cloetta Center Linköping, Sweden
- EXPO 2000 Hannover, Hannover, Germany
- Marius Müller Westernhagen Open Air Tour, 1999, Germany
- Schürzenjäger open Air, Mayerhofen, Austria (40.000 audience)
- Arena of Sound, Stuttgart, Germany (20.000 audience)
- Rock am Ring, Nürburg, Germany (90.000 audience)
- Rock im Park Nürnberg, Germany (80.000 audience)
- Loveparade Berlin 2006 (over 1 million audience)
Member of the board AES – Norwegian Section 2013-2019
- 1992 – Conga Players Cookbook – http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1323620147
- 2018 – Fly Tying by Thomas Züllich – http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1333532292
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/tz2oslo
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/ThomasZüllich