Smaart v8.3.1 is a minor patch to 8.3, containing important bug fixes and stability improvements. This patch is recommended for all v8 users.
If you’re updating from 8.2 or later, simply open Smaart and click File->Check for Updates to download the latest version. If you’re updating from 8.0, log into your account at my.rationalacoustics.com to download the latest installer and run it to overwrite the older version. DO NOT deactivate Smaart, regardless of your current version.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using SPL History to view a stored log file
- Fixed issues with rendering various control widgets in plots on Apple Retina displays
- Fixed bug that prevented clearing the Calibration Offset from calibrated inputs
- Fixed bug where Trace Info Comments were not being stored
- Fixed bug that reset Live IR zoom region to the default range when the Options dialog was exited
- Fixed bug where in-plot controls did not respond to clicking if Tab Bar was hidden Fixed bug where Client Window would not plot Transfer Function measurements