At the end of the trial period, the demo build will automatically expire and cannot be re-activated or converted to a fully-licensed version of Smaart; you must download a completely separate installer upon purchasing a license of Smaart. Please take the time to evaluate the software during the trial period that follows the first start of the software. Remember to review the minimum system requirements here.
When major updates to Smaart are released (ie. 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, etc) the demo builds are renewed, so you can download the new version and evaluate it again even if you’ve downloaded and used a previous demo (assuming we’ve released a major update since then).
Smaart Demos have some functionality disabled. This should not interfere with your ability to evaluate Smaart but it is very important for you to read the following limitations prior to downloading the Demo:
- You can load a reference trace or impulse response, but you cannot save or load a configuration file.
- Max delay for Transfer Function measurements is limited to 50 milliseconds.
- Cursor readout background color is a lovely shade of bright orange.
- (Smaart SPL only) Log files are limited to 10 minutes in length
- Tampering with or changing the system time will cause the demo to expire immediately.