SC-1 ACOUSTICAL CALIBRATOR INCLUDING CA-1/2″ & CA-1/4″ ADAPTER
The SC-1 sound calibrator is a single-frequency dual-amplitude, self contained field calibrator used to quickly and precisely verify the accuracy and the sensitivity of microphones.
The unit generates a 1kHz reference tone at 94 and 110 dB SPL. The SC-1 consists of an amplitude-switchable constant frequency oscillator, a transducer and a microphone coupler. The coupler accepts a large variety of microphones.
Rational offers this unit pre-packaged in a carrying case with both the 1/2″ and 1/4″ adapters as well as with operating instructions and factory certified calibration chart. The calibrator uses a single 9 Volt battery (included).
NOTE: The Rational RTA420 requires the 10mm calibrator adapter for use with the SC-1.
- Frequency 1kHz +- 0.2%
- SPL 110dB – 94dB switchable
- Accuracy +- 0.5dB at 20 Grad Celsius and 1013 mbar
- ambient temperature range 0 – 45 Grad Celsius
- Temperature drift < 0.02dB per Grad Celsius
- Temperature drift frequency: < 0.05Hz per Grad Celsius
- Storage temperature range -25 – 55 Grad Celsius (without battery)
- humidity 5 bis 95% relative
- Power supply 9V battery or accumulator
- Housing Aluminium, PVC
- Dimensions Dia. 40mm, Length 132mm
- weight (without battery) 164g