Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 USB Audio Interface
The Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 is an expanded, and more modern, take on the Scarlett 2i2. The 4i4 maintains the two front panel XLR/TRS combo inputs, while also offering an additional 2 fixed-gain line level inputs on the rear panel. A significant improvement over the 2i2 and Solo is some added capability within Focusrite’s control application, Focusrite Control. In Control, users of the 4i4 may route signals internally for reference signal loopback, and set output levels for each of the 4i4’s 4 line outputs. Both XLR preamps achieve the same +9dBu sensitivity at minimum gain, making them ideal for SPL monitoring with low sensitivity microphones. The Scarlett 4i4 makes a great interface for users who require flexible inputs with alternative line level options and up to 4 outputs to drive their systems.
- 2 XLR/TRS Combo input jacks
- 2 fixed gain line inputs (on the rear panel)
- Rugged metal unibody case
- Lightweight, compact form that fits easily in a laptop bag or measurement kit
- USB bus power (no AC adapter or batteries required)
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176kHz, 192kHz sample rate support
2 XLR/ TRS Combination Inputs:
- Max. Input Level (XLR): 9dBu (at minimum gain)
- Max. Input Level (TRS): 22dBu (at minimum gain)
- Gain Range: 56dB
MAC – OS X v10.13.6 (High Sierra) or later
PC- Windows 7 or later
For full product specifications, please visit the manufacturers product page HERE.